Grade 3 Number Sense and Place Value e-Workbook: Making Math Visual
The Grade 3 Number Sense and Place Value Workbook provides practice with:
- skip counting by 5s, 10s, 25s, 50s, 100s
- comparing and ordering 3 and 4 digit numbers
- place value with thousands, hundreds, tens, and ones
- standard vs. expanded form
- rounding and estimating to the nearest 10 and 100
- writing numbers in words and symbols
Luminous Learning worksheets are designed with built-in supports to help students master essential concepts. These supports include number lines, images of base-10 blocks or counters, graph paper to align numbers, color-coded hints and clear examples. Our worksheets are not only simple for kids to use, they're also fun! There are 60 unique worksheets + 60 answer keys, along with bonus resource pages. Each workbook aligns with Common Core Standards.
This is a digital item. Upon purchase, you can automatically download and print the workbook as a PDF document from the convenience of your classroom or home.
Grade Level: 3
Format: Digital workbook in a PDF format
Page Count: 128
Common Core Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.3.NBT.A.1
Answer Key: Included