Grade 2 Number Sense and Place Value e-Workbook: Making Math Visual
The Grade 2 Number Sense and Place Value Workbook provides practice with:
- counting and skip counting up to 1000
- skip counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, 100s
- place value through the hundreds
- comparing and ordering 2 and 3 digit numbers
- determining what number comes before and after
- distinguishing between odd and even
- writing numbers in words and symbols
Luminous Learning worksheets are designed with built-in supports to help students master essential concepts. These supports include number lines, images of base-10 blocks or counters, graph paper to align numbers, color-coded hints and clear examples. Our worksheets are not only simple for kids to use, they're also fun! There are 60 unique worksheets + 60 answer keys, along with bonus resource pages. Each workbook aligns with Common Core Standards.
This is a digital item. Upon purchase, you can automatically download and print the workbook as a PDF document from the convenience of your classroom or home.
Grade Level: 2
Format: Digital workbook in a PDF format
Page Count: 127
Common Core Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.1, CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.1a, CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.1b, CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.2, CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.3, CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.4, CCSS.Math.Content.2.OA.C.3
Answer Key: Included