60 pages of printable number sense and place value worksheets
Help children master their number sense and place value knowledge with our specialized supports: number lines, visual counters and base-10 blocks, 10-frames, clear math examples, step-by-step instructions, and color-coded hints. Use the 3rd grade number sense and place value worksheets for independent practice, small group work, HW assignments, or assessment tools.
This is a digital workbook. Upon purchase, you can automatically download and print the number sense and place value worksheets as a PDF document.
Grade 3 Number Sense and Place Value Workbook provides math help with the following math concepts:
- skip counting by 5s, 10s, 25s, 50s, 100s
- comparing and ordering 3 and 4 digit numbers
- place value with thousands, hundreds, tens, and ones
- standard vs. expanded form
- rounding and estimating to the nearest 10 and 100
- writing numbers in words and symbols
The Grade 3 math workbook progresses from easy to harder problems and contains a mix of fill-in-the-blank, word problems, and matching questions. Each workbook aligns with Common Core Standards.
Grade Level: 3
Format: Digital workbook in a PDF format
Page Count: 128
Common Core Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.3.NBT.A.1
Answer Key: Included