Grade 5 Comparing Numbers: Making Math Visual
The Grade 5 Comparing Numbers packet provides practice with:
- comparing ten-thousands using <, >, or =
- comparing hundred-thousands using <, >, or =
- comparing ten-thousands with number lines
- comparing ten-thousands with charts
- comparing hundred-thousands with charts
Luminous Learning worksheets are designed with built-in supports to help students master essential concepts. These supports include visual aids, number lines, color-coded hints, and clear examples. Our worksheets are not only simple for kids to use, they're also fun! Each workbook aligns with Common Core Standards.
This is a digital item. Upon purchase, you can automatically download and print the workbook as a PDF document from the convenience of your classroom or home.
Grade Level: 5
Format: Digital workbook in a PDF format
Page Count: 32
Common Core Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.4.NBT.A.1, CCSS.Math.Content.4.NBT.A.2, CCSS.Math.Content.5.NBT.A.1
Answer Key: Included