80 worksheets covering the major grade 2 math topics!
**Note that Math Boosters Grade 2 is temporarily out of stock! We will resume shipping on July 1. If you order now, you will receive your order in early July.
This is no ordinary workbook. No “drill and kill” rote practice that makes math an unpleasant chore. Summer Math Boosters emphasize clarity and supports to promote an understanding of math concepts-- and ignite a passion for math!
Step-by-step directions, clear examples, and visual aids build students' confidence, understanding, and appreciation of math.
While Summer Math Boosters are great for students to practice their skills over the summer, many teachers have also purchased the book to supplement their curriculum during the school year.
All Summer Math Boosters:
- cover the most important concepts from the school year
- contain 3 lessons a week for 10 weeks + a weekly computation practice
- include an answer key and student resources in the appendix
- have over 80 pages of material
Topics Covered in Grade 2:
- place value
- number sense
- estimation and rounding
- data and graphs
- patterns and sequences
- addition and subtraction (one, two, and three-digits)
Grade Level: 2
Page Count: 102 pages
Book Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Answer Key: Included
Shipping: USPS Media Mail