Math Boosters Level 4
This is no ordinary workbook. No “drill and kill” rote practice that makes math an unpleasant chore. Summer Math Boosters emphasize clarity and supports to promote an understanding of math concepts-- and ignite a passion for math!
Step-by-step directions, clear examples, and visual aids build students' confidence, understanding, and appreciation of math.
While Summer Math Boosters are great for students to practice their skills over the summer, many teachers have also purchased the book to supplement their curriculum during the school year.
*Note: Our line of Math Boosters are not sold as digital items. They are physical workbooks that are shipped via USPS.
All Summer Math Boosters:
- cover the most important concepts from the school year
- contain 3 lessons a week for 10 weeks + weekly computation practice
- include an answer key and student resources in the appendix
- have over 80 pages of material
Topics Covered in Grade 4:
- decimals (in the tenths and hundredths)
- place value and number sense
- estimation and rounding
- probability and statistics
- data and graphs
- computation (3, 4, and 5-digits)
Grade Level: 4
Format: Paperback physical workbook
Number of Pages: 102
Answer Key: Included
Shipping: via USPS
Printed and Bound in Berkeley, CA
Beautiful cover by Bee Things (check them out!)