60 number sense and place value worksheets for special education students
Improve number sense and place value with on-page math accommodations: place value chart, number lines, visual aids such as base-10 blocks, graph paper to align numbers, clear examples, and step-by-step instructions. Use 4th grade number sense worksheets and place value worksheets for independent practice, small group work, HW assignments, or assessment tools.
Created by a child development specialist and educator with a PhD in education and a passion to help children fall in love with math!
Grade 4 Number Sense and Place Value Workbook provides math help with the following basic math concepts:
- place value through the ten-thousands
- greater than less than with thousands place and ten-thousands place
- put numbers in order from least to greatest and greatest to least
- rounding off to the nearest 10, the nearest 100, and nearest 1000
- prime numbers and composite numbers
- numbers in standard form and numbers in expanded form
- write numbers into words and number symbols
Grade 4 math workbook progresses from easy to harder problems and contains a mix of fill-in-the-blank, word problems, and matching questions. Each workbook aligns with Common Core Standards.
Grade Level: 4
Page Count: 82 pages
Book Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Common Core Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.4.NBT.A.1, CCSS.Math.Content.4.NBT.A.2, CCSS.Math.Content.4.NBT.A.3, CCSS.Math.Content.4.OA.B.4, CCSS.Math.Content.4.OA.C.5
Answer Key: Included
Shipping: USPS Media Mail