60 number sense and place value worksheets for special education students
Improve number sense and place value with on-page math accommodations: number lines, visual aids such as 10-frames and base-10 blocks, graph paper to align numbers, clear examples, step-by-step instructions, and color-coded hints. Use the kindergarten and 1st grade number sense worksheets and place value worksheets for independent practice, small group work, HW assignments, or assessment tools.
This is a digital workbook. Upon purchase, you can automatically download and print the math worksheets as a PDF document.
Grades K - 1 Number Sense and Place Value Workbook provides math help with the following basic math concepts:
- counting practice to 120
- skip counting by 2, skip counting by 5, and skip counting by 10
- place value practice with ones and tens
- comparing numbers greater than less than
- put numbers in order from least to greatest and greatest to least
- number sequences: what number comes before and after
- odd numbers and even numbers
- write numbers into words and number symbols
Kindergarten and Grade 1 math number sense and place value worksheets progress from easy to harder problems and contains a mix of fill-in-the-blank, word problems, and matching questions. Each workbook aligns with Common Core Standards.
Grade Level: K - 1
Format: Digital workbook in a PDF format
Page Count: 127
Common Core Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.A.1, CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.B.2, CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.B.3, CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.C.6
Answer Key: Included